Assistant Associate - Professional Environment Services - CQ GDC
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
We are a team of committed office administrative personnel striving to support China firm’s operation in contributing to the overall achievement of its business objectives.
This is accomplished by:
- Working together with various functions and departments to ensure effective and efficient implementation of office policies and procedures
- Providing a pleasant, functional and environmentally responsible working environment to our people to enable them to operate and serve our clients
- Delivering a range of general administrative support services to facilitate operation efficiency and service excellence”
- Check regional PO and detailed requirements etc.,
- Communicate with regional applicant and national appointed vendor, follow the process and feedback to regional applicants after order placed till goods received
- Check bills with vendor monthly, prepare and submit vendor payment to GDC FIN after confirmed.
- According to the provided charge code by regional applicant, make cost allocation per the order amount.
- Trouble shooting, record and summary the issues.
- Per the requirement from company, in charge of achieving billing data of responsible region.
- Safe keep all the platform user name, password as well as other user information, strictly comply with company policy.
- Temporary work arranged by the company
- Diploma holder and above
- Minimum 1 years work experience
- Relevant procurement or financial experience is preferred
- Strong communication and coordination skill
- Customer and result oriented
- Team spirit
- Sensitive to data and proficient in data processing software(such like Excel)
- Proactive attitude, can work under pressure
- Understand and respect for cultural diversity
- Basic language skills in Mandarin and English, both in written and spoken基本的普通话和英文口笔头沟通技巧
Good image, with affinity
- Carefulness ,mature, open minded, self-driven and self-motivated
- Familiar with PC, MS Office, Email (ideally with Outlook)
Requisition code: CN129074
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top