Arab Career Advancement Program Financial Advisory Services - Graduate
Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle east and be part of the 200,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working in Financial Advisory Services.
- Work in a collaborative team performing research and analysis
- Contribute to presentation materials for client engagements
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Leverage your education and experience to develop your understanding of our clients' business
- Assist in the review and analysis of various client issues
- Assist in the preparation of client ready final deliverables
- Assist partners and managers in client pursuits and eminence building activities
- MBA or equivalent, with emphasis on finance/financial planning or investment analysis.
- Willingness to pursue a financial designation (CFA/CBV/CF/CA).
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Motivated, dedicated, dynamic & hard worker.
- Bilinguals (Arabic & English) preferred.
Requisition code: ME-87410-NK
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top