Arab Career Advancement Program Enterprise Risk Services - Graduate
Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle east and be part of the 200,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working in Enterprise Risk Services.
- Be responsible for the preparation of develop an understanding of the Deloitte Enterprise Risk Services approach, methodology & tools
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Perform analytical review of internal audit documents
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related field
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3)
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English)
Requisition code: ME-87405-NK
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top