Arab Career Advancement Program Consulting - Experienced
Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle east and be part of the 200,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
For queries, email us at: [email protected]
Here’s one specific opportunity to experience working consulting.
- Lead projects related to the Consulting Industry service lines.
- Interfacing with clients’ management and personnel and managing client relationships and expectations
- Selling consulting services directly to clients.
- Providing periodic reporting to senior management.
- Serving a variety of clients within the Financial Institutions industry (Banking, Insurance).
- Experience in consulting
- Demonstrate ability to manage teams and ensure deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to manage people and plan components of engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- MBA or equivalent.
- Interpersonal & Communication & Analytical skills.
- Motivated, dedicated, dynamic & hard worker.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Management).
- Fluent in Arabic & English (Reading, Speaking and Writing).
Requisition code: ME-87403-NK
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top