Android or iOS Developers (Deloitte Digital - Helsinki)
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte, a global, full-service creative digital consultancy that combines serious creative chops with trusted business sense. With our unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, we build beautiful digital experiences for the world’s leading brands. Our work is in your pocket. It’s on your screens. And it’s making lives fun, easier and so much more connected.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. They can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new vision into life with digital. We do this by providing our clients a full suite of digital services, covering, service design, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation. With 27 studios spread across the globe and more than 6000 persons strong, we shape the future of the world’s most iconic companies and products.
Android and iOS Developers (Deloitte Digital – Helsinki)
We are looking for several Android and iOS Developers who can take a leading role in projects with the help of her/his technical knowledge and strengthen our local studio in Helsinki.
We think you
- Want to be a part of a world that’s changing. And do great things with it.
- Are passionate about Mobile Development and enjoy continuously developing your skills, knowledge, and insight on latest trends, and like hacking away in your spare time
- Have 2-5 years of relevant experience building native software for Apple and/or Android devices
- Fluent in one or more of the following programming languages: Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Java
- Know how to follow the standard user interface guidelines (iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design), but are also happy creating your own custom views and layouts
- May have published several apps in Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play
- Have an understanding of how an app gets done from a concept to design to the finished product
- Have a good understanding of comparisons between native vs. hybrid vs. web apps and ability to lead this discussion with your clients
- Have an understanding of back-end technologies and development (this is a plus)
- Have a positive can-do mentality, great teamwork spirit, and an ability to motivate and inspire your colleagues
- Have a sound business sense
- Have good communication skills (written and spoken) in Finnish and English
Grow with us!
At Deloitte Digital, you get to grow together with our dynamic and innovative team. You have the possibility to work in multi-disciplinary experts from various fields and to network in Finland, Nordics and all over the world. We support you in your career path and offer you possibilities to develop yourself. For us, it is important to engage with our customers and each other.
Got what it takes? Then wait no more and submit us your application and portfolio and we will be in touch. For further information, please be in touch with Mikko Räty (+358 50 330 8466).
While waiting, you can discover more about us on our websites www.deloittedigital.fi / www.mobiento.com / www.deloitte.fi as well as take a peak at our everyday life via @DeloitteFinland on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can read our employee’s stories and experiences here www.deloitte.com/fi/careers.
Requisition code: ECons15658Jan17
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top