Anaplan – Solution Specialist
Job Title: Anaplan - Solution Specialist
Location: Orlando, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Solution Specialist, Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Solution Specialist could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals that we will train to provide services in support of our client's systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementation go-live support environments, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
To qualify for our Solution Specialist role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree (BS or BA)
- A broad-based technical and business-oriented understanding of financial planning, budgeting and business analytics practices.
- 3+ yrs relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- 2+ yrs experience building models with Anaplan
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Bachelor's Degrees in Computer Science, Information Management, Business, Finance or Accounting
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence or Financial Reporting concepts
- Strong understanding of and experience with Anaplan
- Subject matter expertise in financial or operational management systems, including financial modeling expertise
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Maintaining shared services, metadata, security, artifact objects (task lists, rules, data forms etc.)
- Ability to design and create Dashboards and financial reports using Smartview
- Design and creation of backup and recovery operations of the Planning application
- Design and creation of automation batch Scripting
- Excellent understanding of accounting fundamentals. P&L, BS, CF
- Experience with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, or Cognos TM1 – on premise or cloud based software
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with proven ability to manage client / internal stakeholders
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Team player who enjoys working with multiple teams
- 30% Functional / 70% Technical role
- Must be willing to live and work out of Orlando, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA
Requisition code: E18MECCACSNS017-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top