Analyst / Senior Consultant – Business Risk – Risk Advisory – Macau
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Business Risks team offers enterprise risk management and governance services, strategic risk advisory services, internal control consulting service, contract risk & compliance services, crisis management services, treasury management services for our clients from various industries, mainly focus on energy & resources, manufacturing, real estates, consumer business, pharmaceutical, and TMT industries.
Technology Risks team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address information technologies related risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive information technologies related risk consulting services for a wide industries.
Financial Services Industry team offers the structured enterprise risk management solutions to our clients under the regulation requests of China’s financial regulatory authorities, associating our professional analytical skills with our understanding of the clients and the market. Nowadays the team mainly focuses on the service to global financial industry, including banks, securities, insurance, investment sectors and so on.
Automotive Advisory service focus on auto industry to provide strategic, operation and risk management consulting for our clients.
- Work as a team member to provide high-quality execution of projects for clients across a wide range of industries
- Conduct reviews of systems, processes and internal controls
- Provide recommendations to clients for improvement or remediation
- Draft reports for issue to clients
- Reviewing the work of subordinates to ensure project objectives and professional standards are achieved
- Collaborate with other service lines within Deloitte
- Participate in sales and business development activity
- Perform research and contribute to the development of thought leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline
- Certification in CIA/CISA/CPA/CISSP/CISM is preferred but not essential
- Experience in internal audit, internal controls review, risk assessment, risk management or compliance review, preferably gained in a multi-national corporation, publicly-listed company or professional services firm (Senior Consultant – more than four years; Consultant – more than two years; Analyst – more than one year)
- Strong analytical skills with high commitment to providing quality client service
- Good consultation and communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and with initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Willing to travel
Requisition code: CN129939
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top