Analyst - Automotive Advisory - Risk Advisory - Beijing
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Automotive Advisory service focus on auto industry to provide strategic, operation and risk management consulting for our clients.
Job Description and Responsibility：
- Help the clients to automotive industry compliance survey;
- Implement compliance risk assessment, implement risk management framework, understand customer compliance policies and have independent judgment at work, effectively and accurately provide professional advice to customers;
- Assist in the project plans, coordinating project arrangements and reporting.
- Bachelor degree or above in financial, accounting or related disciplines;
- Certification of CICPA, CIA is preferred but not essential;
- 1 to 2 years' experience related to internal control and compliance consulting firms or related working experience, have the understanding for design and improvement of the internal control, risk management and business processes;
- Strong analytical and communication skills with high commitment to quality client service;
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries;
- Self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure;
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Office software, including but not limited to excel, PPT;
- Willing to travel.
Requisition code: CN131173
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top