AMS - Solution Manager - USDC
Job Title: Solution Manager
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Solution Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Solution Manager could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client's systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementation go-live support environments, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Serves as the overall Project Manager leading a US based team operating in shifts
- Works closely with offshore managers to enable a 24*7 support model
- Accepts overall responsibility and establishes appropriate controls for delivering project outcomes according to the contract, work plan and quality standards. Understands economic drivers of the practice and manages to optimize profitability
- Drives use of state of the art methods and tools; establishes quality review and method discipline
- Establishes program management disciplines to guide issue/risk identification and mitigation. Anticipates engagement risks and keeps in touch with senior client management to address them without compromising the interests and integrity of Deloitte
- Concurs as needed on critical judgments relating to application of Deloitte policies and procedures; fosters a culture that promotes quality and respects risk
- Responsible for the client and team management including proactive value creation activities.
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Articulates and frames business problems and solutions as appropriate for all client audiences
- Investigates root causes to client and project issues and proposes effective solutions
- Applies quality standards to work products
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Analyzes work product progress and provides objective reporting of project status
- Defines the overall goals of an engagement and communicates goals to and junior staff to guide their project work
- Recognizes colleagues' strengths and provides them with ongoing feedback and coaching
- Understands success factors related to geographically diverse teams and applies mitigation strategies
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline, or equivalent years of relevant experience
- 10 or more years consulting and/or industry experience
- Past experience of leading mainframe based support engagements front facing the client involving production support and application maintenance
- Ability to lead team through complex production scenarios in an onsite offshore model
- Lead, motivate and manage the team in a 24*7 model working across multiple shifts
- Ensure SLA and KPI adherence
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to live and work in the Orlando, FL area (Lake Mary)
- Healthcare industry experience
- U.S. Citizenship preferred, but not required
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSJR20-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top