Alliances Marketing Specialist
Deloitte Consulting LLP – Alliances Marketing Specialist
Location: Chicago Area
Are you a sharp analytical thinker who is adept at building relationships and enjoys implementing marketing strategies? Can you leverage your marketing expertise to communicate breakthrough ideas internally and externally? If so, you may be a great fit for our Alliances Marketing Specialist role. This position will report to an Alliances Strategic Marketing Planner who is a Manager/Sr. Manager, and requires experience in project management.
Work You’ll Do
Alliance Marketing Campaign Specialits have a breadth of responsibilities, including the following:
- Work closely with the Strategic Marketing Planner to manage and execute end-to-end marketing programs and campaigns based on the strategic marketing plan
- Coordinate the execution of external marketing activities and assets like webinars, white papers, solution briefs and alliance brochures
- Direct the writing, design, social media and PR professionals to execute on an integrated marketing plan, or to execute independently if necessary.
- Manage deadlines for vendor contracts, deposits and invoices.
- Create internal communications that support alliance positions within Deloitte (e.g., intranet articles, broadcast emails, webinars, etc.).
- Project manage multiple marketing campaigns across alliances in addition to budgeting, approvals, legal review, QRM review and invoice payment processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- 5 to 8 years of prior relevant experience in marketing, communications or related field
- Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Strong written and oral communication skills and knowledge of PR practices
- Strong event management/coordination and project management experience
- Takes initiative to prioritize multiple tasks with demonstrable experience in consistently delivering high quality results
- Comfortable working in a remote office and being part of a virtual team
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Professional services industry experience preferred, not required
- Experience working with a team in a virtual mode with remote resources
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17CHICMGRCR213-ALL
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top