Alliance Manager – HPE, Midwest Region
Alliance Manager – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Do you excel at building relationships, executing go-to-market strategies and field level business development? If so, you may be a great fit for our alliance manager role. The alliance manager is responsible for field level business development and engagement with Deloitte's strategic alliance partner Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). A successful alliance manager will establish and nurture executive and field level relationships in a specific region with HPE as well as Deloitte's Client Leadership teams to engage and identify mutually beneficial opportunities that will drive value for our clients, our partner and our practice.
Work You'll Do
Alliance managers have a breadth of responsibilities including the following activities:
- Go-to-market (GTM) Plans –Develop and execute GTM plans within a given region leveraging Deloitte and HPE's joint solutions and initiatives.
- Relationship Management – Develop executive and field level relationships among HPE sales teams and Deloitte leadership and client teams. Establish a collaborative environment where key leaders from each organization can identify and align around joint opportunities.
- Client Alignment and Field Engagement –Responsibility for aligning HPE products, services and account team relationships with Deloitte Client teams in Consulting & Advisory services to drive mutually beneficial opportunities and revenue.
- Education & Evangelism – Articulate the business value of HPE's products & services and suggest ways that Deloitte Client teams can leverage the partnership within their own businesses.
- Pipeline Tracking & Reporting – Maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline with Deloitte and HPE Alliance teams and provide timely reports to key stakeholders.
- Marketing & Communication – Work closely with colleagues to develop effective communications plans for their region.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
- 7-10 years professional experience with 3-5 years focused on alliance management
- Knowledge of HPE- Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of HPE, its field organization, company strategy and products.
- Knowledge of Deloitte – successful candidate should have a deep understanding of Deloitte Consulting, its Service Lines and PMD relationships
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives
- Ability to understand and translate technical information into business and sales opportunities
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop and execute joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities
- Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic
- Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums
- High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up
- Experience working in or with System Integrators
- Willingness to travel, up to 50% depending on home base
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18CHICMGRCR005-ALL
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top