Alliance Manager Amazon Web Services
Alliance Manager – Amazon Web Services
Do you excel at building relationships and enjoy building new go-to-market strategies? If so, you may be a great fit for our Amazon Web Services (AWS) alliance manager role. A successful alliance manager will establish and nurture executive level relationships with AWS as well as Deloitte’s leadership team to identify go-to-market (GTM) opportunities that will drive value for our clients, our partners and our practice.
Work You’ll Do
Alliance managers have a breadth of responsibilities including the following activities:
- Drive Sales revenue for both AWS and Deloitte – Identify areas of alignment and joint opportunity to drive net new revenue for both firms. Lead the effort for Deloitte to sell services wrapped around the AWS portfolio of products. Effectively identify sales opportunities to ensure you surpass annual revenue targets for both AWS and Deloitte.
- Pipeline Tracking & Reporting – Maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline with AWS alliance team and provide timely reports to key stakeholders. Schedule Quarterly Business reviews with key stakeholders to review KPI’s and success metrics and align future execution goals with market conditions.
- Go-to-market (GTM) Plans – Design and lead a GTM plan for AWS alliance. The GTM plan will include strategies for addressing client challenges across a breadth of different industries and will establish a process for continued innovation and solution development.
- Relationship Management – Establish executive level relationships at AWS and with Deloitte leadership. Establish a collaborative environment where key leaders from each organization can meet to identify new market opportunities that drive incremental revenues for all parties involved.
- Education & Evangelism – Articulate the business value of AWS technology portfolio of products and suggest ways that Deloitte’s Market & Services Leaders can leverage the partnership within their own businesses. Proactively seek opportunities to leverage past successes in new markets and will help facilitate training for Deloitte practitioners on their alliance partners’ offerings.
- Marketing & Communication – Work closely with colleagues to develop effective communications plans and eminence pieces to ensure all key stakeholders are aware of the market opportunity with AWS
- Training & Enablement – Develop a comprehensive training and enablement plan with AWS to drive proficiency and expertise in AWS technologies with Deloitte practitioners
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
- 7-10 years professional experience with 3-5 years focused on sales and alliance management
- Experience working in or with System Integrators, such as Deloitte
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives
- Ability to understand and translate technical information into business and sales opportunities
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames
- Willingness to travel, up to 50% depending on home base
- Working experience with Amazon Web Service products and services strongly preferred
- High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities
- Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic
- Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17BOSCMGRCR206-ALL
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top