AIFMD- Solvency II Reporting Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Risk reporting team provides an array of high-quality reporting services to investment funds and asset managers.
What is it about?
As AIFMD- Solvency II Reporting Consultant, you will:
- Coordinate the production of detailed reporting for investment funds, in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements and high quality standards
- Coordinate the maintenance and development of our reporting factory in relation to regulatory changes, on-going improvement or clients on-boarding projects
- Control and validate key figures and general information disclosed
- Coordinate interactions with different stakeholders (fund administrators, management companies, custodian banks) for ensuring planning, production and delivery of reporting in line with clients' deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to the team members and act as a team leader
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master's Degree in Finance or Economy or other quantitative degree
- Have at least 2 years' relevant experience in Funds industry with a first exposure to the risk management / Regulatory framework
- Demonstrate an ability to read and understand Regulatory Laws and directives
- Have a good knowledge of financial instruments
- Show excellent analytical and synthetic skills with a high attention to details
- Able to demonstrate a structured approach to solving problems
- Demonstrate a client minded and ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Have a excellent command of Excel and VBA, Access would be an asset
- Be fluent in French and English. German would be an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as AIFMD- Solvency II Reporting Consultant and you will:
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: E123119
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top