Advisory Specialist Master
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Specialist Master in Dallas, TX.
Work You'll Do
Assist clients with their efforts to meet financial reporting requirements, including the preparation of financial statement and regulatory filings, and the application and implementation of complex accounting standards for U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Serve as subject matter expert. Provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients. Prepare project reports and deliverables and present project results to clients' senior management. Coordinate other engagement activities as necessary, including status reporting to client and issue tracking. Build and nurture positive working relationship with client. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls. Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Risk Management, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of software security and penetration testing experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Performing web application and mobile application penetration testing utilizing dynamic code analysis tools, including HP WebInspect and IBM AppScan;
- Performing network vulnerability assessments and software secured code review utilizing network vulnerability scanners and static code analyzers, including HP Fortify; and
- Utilizing manual application testing tools, including BURP suite.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Analyzing secured software architecture;
- Performing cyber security controls analysis; and
- Performing wireless security assessments.
- Position requires approximately 70% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0717DAL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top