Advisory Specialist Master
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Specialist Master in Chicago, IL.
Work You'll Do
Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Serve as subject matter expert. Play lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts. Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Prepare project plan, track progress and manage client expectations on progress of each task. Manage the team and review tasks performed. Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Risk Management, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of SAP security and controls experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Performing cyber risk and regulatory compliance;
- Developing, implementing, and architecting information systems;
- Assessing SAP landscapes for infrastructure and architecture vulnerabilities as well as mediation and mitigation;
- Performing SAP patch management;
- Performing SAP architecture and basis configuration; and
- Assessing security Internet Communication Framework (ICF) services and hardening Remote Function Calls (RFC).
- Experience must include one year of:
- Assessing and remediating infrastructure vulnerabilities utilizing ERP scan, Virtual Forge and Onapsis Security Platform.
- Position requires approximately 80% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA1017CHI1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top