Advisory Senior Solution Engineer (Cyber Risk)
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Senior Solution Engineer (Cyber Risk) in Harrisburg, PA.
Work You'll Do
Advisory Senior Solution Engineer in Cyber Risk to coordinate readiness workshops with stakeholders to review audit questionnaires and monitor corrective actions. Support program offices/project team requests for review of regulatory/audit requirements. Design and configure Governance, Risk and Compliance tool, Archer, to implement new case and client requirements. Assess information systems and technology that manage risk and drive operational and regulatory compliance processes as well as solutions that manage the risk associated with information technology. Review regulatory & Compliance artifacts such as System Security Plan, Security Design Plan, Corrective Action Plan, Security Safeguard report, Privacy Impact Analysis, and Information Security Risk Assessment. Communicate, co-ordinate and manage relationships with various client and internal teams. Demonstrate knowledge of market trends and competitor activities, products, and service lines within the Public Sector. Build and nurture positive client relationship. Lead and coach junior associates. Will commute within the Harrisburg, PA area to consult with clients concerning the above job duties.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in mathematics, computer science, engineering, information systems, finance, accounting, business administration or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of risk management experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Developing and maintaining integrated frameworks for information security risk assessments; and
- Performing enterprise risk self-assessments.
- In the alternative, the employer is willing to accept a Master's degree and three years of experience as stated above.
- Experience must include two years of:
- Facilitating Commonwealth and Federal regulatory audits, including IRS 1075, SSA, MARS-E, CJIS, HIPAA, TANF, and NIST SP800-53 rev 4;
- Performing quarterly updates of security policies, standards and procedures based on changes from regulatory requirements, DHS infrastructure/solutions, and commonwealth policies and directives;
- Documenting regulatory artifacts for submission to CMS, IRS, SSA, HHS/HIPAA, and CJIS/JNet and TANF;
- Facilitating information collection from business and technology stakeholders for regulatory support documents, including SDP and Findings, SSR, SRR CAP, SSP and POA&M;
- Collecting requirements to design, configure, deploy and operationalize RSA Archer support and enhancements; and
- Providing operational support in management of RSA Archer solution operations and issue resolution.
- Less than 10% travel outside of normal commuting distance.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0617HAG1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top