Advisory Senior Solution Engineer
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Senior Solution Engineer in Lake Mary, FL.
Work You'll Do
Advisory Senior Solution Engineer in Cyber Risk to provide security design and implementation services for all NetIQ Identity Manager and NetIQ Access Manager Components utilized by projects. Responsible for user identity administration and maintenance of user security roles and profiles, including reviewing changes in the production environments and coordinating with key stakeholders from IT, business operation teams and/or third party Vendors. Provide analytical and technical guidance to the team to direct the analysis and solutions required. Perform operations and maintenance activities such as performance tuning and upgrade activities. Utilize best practices in NetIQ Identity Manager and Access Manager design and maintenance. Create and modify workflows for implementing business workflows. Understand custom changes and extensions to NetIQ Identity Manager and Access Manager.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Engineering, Risk Management, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of experience designing and implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions using NetIQ.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Administering, installing and troubleshooting enterprise environments using NetIQ Identity Manager and NetIQ Access Manager;
- Performing operations and maintenance on Identity & Access Management applications;
- Providing performance tuning and problem determination in NetIQ Identity Manager and NetIQ Access Manager;
- Developing custom changes and extensions to NetIQ Identity Manager and Access Manager;
- Installing and updating prerequisite LDAP directory servers, including NetIQ eDirectory;
- Designing and maintaining technical solutions for NetIQ Identity Manager and Access Manager;
- Creating and modifying workflows for implementing business workflows using NetIQ Designer;
- Utilizing incident management systems and ticketing tools to provide on-call support; and
- Training and mentoring junior team members.
- Less than 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0717ORL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top