Advisory Senior Consultant
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA.
Work You'll Do
Provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients; use skills in risk management business and operational processes, financial reporting and regulatory compliance to analyze, assess and improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of governance, financial and operational control processes, and offer recommendations to improve operations and assist clients with enterprise risk compliance activities; perform complete analysis of accounting, finance, economic issues in the context of business transactions; perform assessments, remediation, implementation and integration of end-to-end solutions; compile and analyze facts to formulate, substantiate and/or critique various regulatory financial impacts; and assist in designing the scope of work for various engagements.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Two years of experience preparing financial and regulatory analysis for clients in the telecommunications industry (will accept pre-baccalaureate experience).
- Experience must include two years of:
- Performing complete financial and operational analysis of regulatory compliance per the Enhanced 911 (E911) system, Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA), Wireless Local Number Portability (WLNP), Network Outage Reporting System (NORS), Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA), and Tower Marking and Lighting regulations within the telecommunication industry;
- Developing reports to support financial recovery of regulatory compliance, including the preparation of tables, exhibits, network diagrams, and charts;
- Preparing and analyzing regulatory compliance programs to substantiate and model financial, operational and subscriber recovery impacts; and
- Performing regulatory compliance engagement management, including budgeting and billing.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Assisting in the capture of regulatory compliance financial transaction data and reports through Oracle financial system platforms; and
- Assisting with the design scope of works and industry standards for financial regulatory compliance assessments for potential financial recovery reporting and analysis.
- Position requires approximately 75% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH17FA0417ATL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top