Advisory Senior Consultant
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Senior Consultant in Jersey City, NJ.
Work You'll Do
Analyze infrastructure needs and capabilities for asset management (Hedge Fund, Private Equity or Real Estate) participants and design process improvements and automate and implement technology solutions. Conduct research to study the intricate business of regulatory reporting and the broader asset management industry. Provide comprehensive business solutions to asset management regulatory reporting challenges. Serve as a leading player in the hedge fund and private equity domestic and global markets. Involved in financial modeling, analytics, technology, operations, and consulting. Develop business requirements and design technical solutions based on client needs. Understand database structures used by Deloitte software including Cascade Suite, ABS Suite, Compliance Suite, etc. Develop mappings and interfaces with client technologies including Investran, Geneva, and Excel. Configure Cascade Suite to accept data from client's systems. Work with clients to accommodate Cascade Suite's database structure using SQL Server and Oracle. Responsible for translating financial concepts and structures into analytical systems and models into Cascade Suite, ABS Suite, and Excel models. Build models that perform the necessary calculations to calculate the regulatory reporting requirements based on the data from the client's systems. Work with private equity and hedge fund structures, regulations (AIFMD, Form PF, etc.). Provide solutions consistent with the complexity of the client's regulatory reporting needs and infrastructure. Involved in regulatory report generation and surveillance. Design and build standardized reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS and ad-hoc queries in SQL.
- Bachelor's (or higher) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Two years of cash flow modeling experience.
- Experience must include two years of:
- Developing and building standardized reports using Crystal Reports and ad hoc queries in SQL;
- Implementing database management including SQL and Oracle;
- Designing process improvements and implement technology solutions to automate business processes;
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel including macros, Vlookups, pivot tables, VBA, and Microsoft Visio; and
- Performing data analytics using SQL, Visual Basic and VBA.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Facilitating the use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement securitization or enterprise products and services;
- Analyzing structured finance products including credit card receivable, auto loans and leases, and residential mortgages;
- Interpreting legal documents, LPAs, and deal documents for structure; and
- Creating programs and/or databases in Cascade Suite, ABS Suite and Surveillance Suite.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0817JCA1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top