Advisory Senior Consultant
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Senior Consultant in Jersey City, NJ.
Work You'll Do
Interface with internal audit, business, IT, and members of executive management to design and implement solutions. Help to identify and evaluate complex business process and technology risks. Assess and evaluate internal controls. Participate in risk assessments, determine audit plans, execute audit programs, assess issues, and work with management to determine remediation plans and track progress. Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches. Demonstrate knowledge of market trends and competitor activities, products, and service lines within the Financial Services Industry. Assist in preparing project plans and weekly status reports. Coach and mentor junior team members. Conduct SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) examinations. Employ Broadridge systems in researching transactions, securities and booking entries.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Two years of consulting experience with treasury processes, technology architecture, and reporting technologies.
- Experience must include two years of:
- Providing consulting services to global and regional banks, bank holding companies, and financial institutions;
- Assisting with engagement planning and execution, and ensuring products/deliverables meet contract/work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Supporting the sales process for major opportunities;
- Utilizing tools including Excel and PowerPoint to create client presentations on contractual compliance; and
- Liaising with C-suite level executives.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Defining, planning, and executing projects for FSI Treasury management solutions including asset-liability management, liquidity management, cash management, funding operations, funds transfer pricing, capital management and associated management, and regulatory reporting requirements and
- Performing regulatory and contract compliance oversight throughout the full lifecycle of an engagement.
- Less than 10% travel outside of normal commuting distance.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0617JCA1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top