Advisory Senior Consultant
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL.
Work You'll Do
Help to identify and evaluate complex business process and technology risks. Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches. Demonstrate knowledge of market trends and competitor activities, products, and service lines. Assist in preparing project plans and weekly status reports. Help clients to understand the complexity of issues such as performance, privacy, risk, controls, and data analysis. Coordinate the utilization of people, processes, and technologies to improve effectiveness and help manage costs. Contribute to engagement planning and ensure that products/deliverables meet contract/work plans. Identify, measure, manage, monitor, review, and report on risks. Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel. Deliver services that meet task leader specifications. Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience leading delivery of commercial strategies within life sciences and healthcare services with an emphasis in regulatory, operations, and analytics for business risks.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Conducting consulting projects on business analytics, strategic planning, valuation/modeling, risk remediation, regulatory and compliance, and quality and operational improvements in the life science and healthcare industry;
- Performing financial modeling/valuation as well as cost and benefits analysis (CBA) for business cases;
- Supporting internal initiatives, including open/win opportunities tracking and analysis, and reporting data quality dashboard build-up;
- Assessing the completeness and accuracy of third party's data by sampling and testing the EDI 844, EDI 852, and EDI 867 data received from third party;
- Developing strategies to set up distribution channel strategies including HUB services for specialty products, including RFP HUB, third party logistics, specialty pharmaceuticals, home-infusion pharmaceuticals, and specialty distributors;
- Supporting internal audit of corporate compliance programs and international medical device companies;
- Collaborating with multiple workstreams involved in M&A, and designing and developing online trackers, file sharing systems, and reporting tools for streamlined collaboration across workstreams;
- Performing regulatory assessments in accordance to 340B for discount drug programs and FDA regulations as it impacts commercial and market strategy;
- Mapping out and modeling commercial operations from a process flow standpoint for market access, patient reimbursements, and support within the life sciences sector; and
- Utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, Access, VBA, SQL, Bloomberg, and Capital IQ.
- Position requires 80% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0418CHI3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top