Advisory Project Delivery Manager
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Project Delivery Manager in Arlington, VA.
Work You'll Do
Perform engagement or task management and select appropriate methodologies. Help clients understand the complexity of issues such as performance, privacy, risk, controls, and data analysis. Deliver innovative solutions to clients in audit and accounting, financial management, business process improvement, risk and compliance, security and privacy, IT governance and technology controls, finance and controls analysis and remediation. Coordinate the upgrade of Physical Access Control System (PACS). Review upgrade plans, designs, and specifications. Utilize experience with managing internal and external stakeholders. Utilize knowledge of federal and international regulations. Play substantive role enhancing relationships with internal resources, attaining quality internal and external communication deliverables including technical content of reports, proposals. Demonstrate knowledge of industry or functional specialty. Play substantive role in engagement planning, economics, and billing. Deliver services that meet organization's engagement leader specifications. Produce material for internal publications. Participate in proposal development efforts. Evaluate, counsel, mentor, and provide feedback on performance of others. Assist in retention of professionals and assist in training efforts. Play substantive role in client relationship and communication.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of Identity and Access Management experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Providing IAM services using the Computer Associates (CA) technologies suite of products including CA SiteMinder, CA Federation Manager, CA Directory and CA Identity Minder;
- Architecting, designing and implementing the CA suite of products, including installation, configuration, and upgrading these products;
- Interfacing with clients to map the business process and business requirements into IAM functional and technical specifications;
- Utilizing web and application servers including Apache, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss, and working with JAVA scripting and J2EE framework;
- Utilizing directory services products and databases including CA Directory and Oracle database;
- Designing and implementing role-based access controls for access management and administration of Oracle EBS;
- Working on SiteMinder Java SDK plugins to store incoming user attributes to local database;
- Delivering product demonstration to clients and external vendors; and
- Leading teams with multiple work streams through the full life cycle of an engagement.
- Position requires approximately 80% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0717ARL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top