Advisory Manager (Technology Risk)
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Manager (Technology Risk) in New York, NY.
Work You’ll Do
Advisory Manager in Technology Risk to direct engagement planning, organizing, budgeting, audit plan execution, and documentation of audit procedures performed. Conduct financial statement audit, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404, SOX readiness, IT controls, and SAS 70 audits. Lead engagement teams on project tasks. Execute interviews with management to document business cycle processes as well we to ascertain effectiveness of company’s entity level controls. Manage security configurations; conduct policy and procedure reviews; audit client platform baseline standards; and test platforms for numerous clients. Design and implement technical and general computer IT audits, systems development, conversion, and application control reviews, including process and procedure, documentation, control identification, test plan creation and execution, and executive reporting. Perform in-depth control assessments, document test requirements, and suggest remediation alternatives where necessary. Understand clients’ business environments and complex risk management approaches. Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients. Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, mathematics, decision sciences, risk management, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of experience with Commodities Trading and Risk Management, controls development and technical assessments.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Performing OpenLink Endur implementation;
- Configuring Endur system and adding functionality;
- Performing Endur implementation, including deal capture, risk management, settlement and accounting, and operations;
- Conducting requirement gathering, business process mapping, implementation, configuration, testing, and bug fixing and creating various business, functional and technical design documents;
- Developing and conducting training programs on commodities trading and risk management and Endur;
- Preparing proposals, RFPs, and RFI documents for clients;
- Implementing gas and power systems in CTRM platforms, including Endur;
- Writing SQL queries in Oracle 9; and
- Managing teams of 5 to 15 team members.
- Experience must include two years of:
- Performing controls testing, and CAISO Energy Imbalance Market;
- Evaluating CTRM vendors, including Endur;
- Evaluating vendors for the implementation of CAISO Energy Imbalance Markets; and
- Must have one of the following: CISSP, PMP, CISM, or CISA certifications.
- Position requires approximately 90% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH17FA0217NYC1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top