Advisory Manager (Forensics & Investigations)
Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP seeks a Advisory Manager (Forensics & Investigations) in Dallas, TX.
Work You'll Do
Advisory Manager in Forensics & Investigations to reconstruct accounting and business records and provide detailed analysis necessary to uncover essential facts and insights. Utilize a range of forensic investigation skill sets to help our clients understand and analyze events or issues and prepare to deal with them. Utilizing technologically advanced computer labs and cutting-edge software, offer new, innovative solutions to clients' complex legal problems. Help counsel with challenging financial and economic issues in complex litigation and other business dispute cases. Provide valuable financial insight and clarity to counsel during all stages of a business dispute, from case theory development and discovery to expert witness testimony. Navigate IT systems for evidence of malfeasance, such as information deletion, policy violations or unauthorized access. Manage day to day aspects of client relationships and projects. Responsible for quality of client deliverables, mentoring and developing staff and senior associates, developing the client network, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of data analytics and advanced analytics experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Analyzing complex data relationships within large data sets and between systems where large data reside;
- Utilizing SQL server, Access, and Excel to extract data and design data driven reports and developing customized systems to enable clients to access and analyze complex data utilizing SQL server, Oracle, Access, and Excel; and
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members.
- Experience must include four years of:
- Querying, mining and examining large financial data sets to discover transaction patterns and filters for targeted information;
- Creating, managing, and utilizing high performance relational databases;
- Utilizing data visualization tools, including MS SSRS, Tableau and QlikView to deliver visualized data findings and report assessments to clients;
- Examining SAP underlying data related to Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Materials Management, Purchasing Requisition, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt and Project Planning modules;
- Utilizing SAP Business Objects and SAP front end to analyze and study the underlying transactions related to various SAP modules to uncover patterns and behaviors and prepare reports for clients;
- Building advanced analytics predictive models utilizing RStudio and SAS; and
- Liaising directly with management of clients to discuss engagement details.
- Position requires approximately 80% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FQ0717DAL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top