Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Manager in New York, NY.
Work You'll Do
Advisory Manager to lead large teams responsible for security, controls, and privacy requirements for various software vendors' compliance programs. Develop control frameworks encompassing regulatory requirements, including privacy, compliance, and application security designs. Identify and evaluate complex business process and technology risks and evaluate/implement internal controls that mitigate the risks. Execute internal audit programs, assess issues, and work with management to determine remediation plans and track progress. Perform risk assessments and post implementation reviews of large software implementations. Perform general computer controls review for technical audits on a variety of platforms. Play lead role in tasks of gathering, organizing, and analyzing data for software compliance, IT asset management engagements. Apply understanding of business processes, including IT and internal controls risks, and compliance standards.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, engineering, business administration, information systems or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Four years evaluating IT environments.
- Experience must include four years of:
- Analyzing current/future software license requirements;
- Applying business processes, including IT and internal controls risks, and compliance standards based on ISOIIEC 19770 standard, Software Asset Management Standards;
- Performing reviews and analysis of Information Technology Security and Compliance Program including Segregation of Duties Analysis and Application Baselining; and
- Deploying automated software discovery tools and techniques, including BigFix, Flexera, IBM's License Management Tool, Microsoft SCCM, and SNOW.
- Experience must include two years of:
- Performing user acceptance testing for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation;
- Participating in the full project management lifecycle, including managing workloads, teams, deadlines and client expectations;
- Performing quality review of complex entitlement calculations and analysis of software contracts; and
- Mentoring and coaching junior staff.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0817NYC7
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top