Advisory Manager (Analytics)
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Manager (Analytics) in Chicago, IL.
Work You'll Do
Perform daily aspects of client engagements, including scheduling and managing staff, presenting client deliverables, and working with clients' senior management. Perform engagement planning, budgeting, invoicing functions, and organizing. Evaluate clients' IT systems to enhance the quality, usability, reliability, and availability of data. Leverage data analysis and business process experience to work with clients to evaluate, improve and sustain the quality and integrity of their data. Allow clients to make better business decisions, enhanced decision making, financial reporting, and regulatory compliance by turning their data into reliable information. Provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients. Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches. Build and nurture strong client relationships. Identify, propose, and sell projects to current and prospective clients. Facilitate use of technology. Act as coach to team members and staff in service area.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of experience evaluating data architecture and integration.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Performing data profiling and cleansing including sampling and assessing data for quality;
- Performing database queries of large, complex database systems using tools, including SAS and SQL, to perform data analysis /interpretation with a goal of discovering useful information and hidden patterns to support decision making;
- Managing project timelines and client expectations; and
- Analyzing client's needs, business processes and system architecture.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Performing data architecture and integration including storing, accessing and organizing data in efficient data structure and models using tools including IBM Master Data Management;
- Analyzing data and building custom management reports to improve and optimize decisions and performance;
- Integrating front-end user applications with back-end databases using middleware integration and business process management concepts; and
- Strategizing and managing multiple work-streams.
- Must have PMP, FRM, Six Sigma or APP LEVEL II certification.
- Position requires approximately 80% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FA0617CHI1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top