Advertising, Marketing/Adtech Senior Manager
Deloitte Digital -Advertising, Marketing and Commerce - Solutions Architect/Senior Manager-Google DoubleClick
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other marketing technology solutions in the digital and commerce space .
Work you'll do
Deloitte Digital is seeking a Lead Solutions Architect with exceptional technology and analytical skills to drive both client and partner-side implementations of programmatic and marketing-related technologies. You will take client-orientated approach while working across functional and technical teams in order to drive timely and successful implementations and integrations. The ideal candidate has experience implementation bidding technologies with agencies, publishers and partners.
As the lead, you will integrate across Deloitte Digital's rich marketing and advertising technology landscape and help drive research, analytics, and testing efforts in order to develop new best practices for our clients. You should not only have strong quantitative skills, but also have strong structural problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise, excellent communication skills to impart critical information to a broad non-quantitative audience, and enjoy working in teams
The Alliance Technical Architect is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the Google technical organization, as well as Deloitte's leadership teams, to help identify go-to-market (GTM) solutions and opportunities that drive value for our clients, Google DoubleClick, and Deloitte.
The Alliance Technical Architect's role is to align Google DoubleClick and Deloitte's offerings to serve our joint clients, proactively designing solutions and providing technical support to Deloitte practitioners on their client engagements. Such responsibilities include:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Google DoubleClick.
- L ead advertising and marketing technical integrations and integrations.
- Supporting business development efforts by identifying opportunities spanning technical disciplines across product lines and/or services
- Ability to identify client business issues to then map and champion Deloitte/Google services and software solutions
- Identifying key areas of differentiation, delivery improvement and profitable direction that creates high value services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally, to influence business and technology strategies, aligns current and future joint solutions to those strategies, and advocates client needs/interests within Deloitte/ Google DoubleClick planning activities.
- "X-Factor"/Out-of-the-box creativity and problem solving, i.e. client level "visioning" sessions, joint technology/services roadmaps, etc.
- Strong competency across disparate alliance support systems, i.e. training, self-solve, support, marketing
- Routinely work with internal partners focused across the marketing and advertising technology stacks.
- 10+ years of experience working in a technical customer facing Solutions Architect role, preferably at an AdTech company or client service firm, designing high availability and scalability solutions
- Experience with DoubleClick, AdWords, Google Analytics or similar platforms, Doubleclick Campaign Manager or Bid Manager.
- 3+ years working with a DSP or DSP adoptions
- Deep technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions (i.e., SalesForce, Oracle, etc.)
- Comfort traversing the whole DoubleClick stack: clientside through the persistence layer
- Experience designing, architecting, implementing and/or operating within a cloud platform (Amazon, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Understanding of search marketing, ad serving platforms and API development/management
- Experience in automation (Puppet, Chef, Vagrant)
- Experience with InMemory Caching, Queues, Protocols, SOLR, Avro, Protocol Buffers, Thrift
- Experience with terabytes of information on big data (hadoop, hbase, hive) for aggregation and rollup
- Clear communication skills. We are looking for someone who is comfortable talking to peers about a design solutions on the same day they are explaining a new technology to an executive.
- Travel - 80-100%
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree Preferred
- Excellent team player (Ability to share and communicate knowledge with team/others)
- Ability to think strategically (Solution Enabler and Consultative Sales Style)
- Ability to identify client business issues and resolve working with/through the vendor/Deloitte client team solution development.
- Ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Adaptable and flexible
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, developers, and product experts
- High integrity - honors commitments: consistent and predictable follow-up
- Highly organized, extremely self-sufficient with High Energy and Enthusiasm
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMDD013-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top