Advertising, Marketing & Commerce Analytics Consultant
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you'll do
As a Consultant you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of DMP solutions that deliver on customer's business and functional goals
- Possess strong analytical skills and demonstrable experience designing and managing DMP solutions
- Work with marketing and business stakeholders to develop test cases and help them understand the insights and optimization opportunities
- Develop & outline audience testing strategy recommendations as needed to help clients better understand their consumer base
- Assess and evaluate the current offerings within the DMP landscape, providing POVs on the current state of the marketplace
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- Two+ years in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies:
- DMP's (Adobe Audience Manager, BlueKai, etc.)
- DSP's (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
- Customer Data – familiarity with customer data, personalization, and customer engagement metrics sourced from digital marketing channels
- Experience with ad technology (DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc…)
- Experience with inventory management platforms that overlay ad-serving systems or experience with data-targeting platforms and ad delivery
- Experience with Doubleclick or other relevant ad-serving tools.
- Experience with data onboarding solutions
- Familiarity with offline data environments (i.e. CRM systems, email platforms, data lakes)
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCASCDD002-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top