Advertising, Marketing and Commerce – Programmatic Strategist/Consultant
Deloitte Digital –Advertising, Marketing and Commerce – Programmatic Strategist/Consultant
Businesses that partner with Media Solutions come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach their goals
Work you'll do
- Monitor and optimize campaigns in order to maximize advertisers' ROI
- Provide detailed campaign performance analysis to boost performance
- Identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertiser spend efficiently
- Proactively and creatively identify and solve client problems
- 4 years relevant work experience in the marketing technology space.
- 2-4 years experience managing digital advertising campaigns for large, complex clients with proficiency in online measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, and Google platforms
- Ability to manage auction-based display campaigns across DBM & GDN for large, complex clients focused on performance goals
- Proficiency in the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations and Google display ad buying, delivery and measurement platforms
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and deliver customer-focused results in a competitive environment.
- Excellent communicator, detail oriented, analytical mindset, technical aptitude with a strong understanding of the digital display marketplace
- Ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders internally.
- BS/BA degree
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-disciplined teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCASCDD011-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top