Advertising, Marketing and Commerce – Analytics Manager
Deloitte Digital –Advertising, Marketing and Commerce – AdTech/MarTech Analytics Manager
Marketing Sciences is at the forefront of guiding data driven strategies by leveraging emerging technology, keen analytic abilities and a laser focus on addressing the client's business initiatives. Marketing Sciences is a critical influencer in what drives marketing success and is in constant exploration for clients as the discipline of a data first mentality as marketing evolves.
Work you'll do
This person works cross-functionally between teams to guide measurement frameworks, learning agendas, data strategy, performance analytics, modeling and technology solutions.
- Embody an intellectual curiosity around what data means by putting it into context of the client'sbusiness and focusing on asking the next question.
- Exercise strong collaboration with others providing support to an extended team, sharing skills & expertisewith co-workers, and constantly expanding your knowledge base.
- Wear many hats, between steering a team of Sr. Analysts,partnering with internal teams, client facing exposure, and diving in with a start-up mentality.
- Apply a strong familiarity with all available analytics tools, both syndicated and proprietary to ensure all client recommendations are supported by quantitative and/or qualitative research.
- Use data to evaluatethe effectiveness of marketing strategies, tactics, and measurement techniques.
- Bring a strong background with proven experience in digital analytics, measurement, modeling, and data quality.
- Work on a fast paced, forward-lookingCPG brand who is pushingthe status quo in using data to drive marketing decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams developing strong working relationships and have a hands-on mentality.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant marketplace experience
Experience with at least several of the following tools:
- Data visualization, Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI, Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrends.
- Ad Servers: DoubleClick, Sizmek, Atlas, MOAT, DoubleVerify.
- Syndicated Measurement: comScore, Nielsen.
- Ad Effectiveness Research: comeScore, Millward Brown Digital, GFK, Nielsen Marketing Cloud.
- Data management and demand-side platforms.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferred
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong time management skills to ensure accurate delivery while handling multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize issues quickly and creatively with a solutionbased attitude
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
Excellent written, oral and presentation anbilities-must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and user-friend language
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18CENCMGRDD010-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top