Advertising, Marketing Adtech- Programmatic Senior Consultant
Deloitte Digital -Advertising, Marketing and Commerce - Programmatic Generalist/Senior Consultant
Businesses that partner with Media Solutions come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Work you'll do
- Build and maintain strong knowledge of DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM). Own media strategy and optimize campaigns directly when needed. Doubleclick Campaign Manager.
- Baseline proficiency in Google Analytics 360
- Baseline proficiency in DCM
- Serve as a liaison with clients and drive/own project workstreams
- Provide detailed account analysis to ensure our clients' media spend is optimized
- Monitor and become an expert on the competitive landscape.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Strong familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and a base knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach.
- Online advertising campaign optimization experience required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated the ability to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment in a dynamic environment.
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- BA/BS degree
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18CENCSRCDD009-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top