Advanced Analytics & Modeling (Technology Media & Telecom) Consulting Sr. Manager
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics and industry insights to help improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
As a Deloitte Consulting Advanced Analytics & Modeling TMT Sr. Manager in the Advanced Analytics & Modeling practice of Deloitte's Human Capital group, you will provide industry insight and technical and analytical support in a consulting environment. The job functions include the following:
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients
- Organize and lead pursuit teams
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Provide overall project management and client relationship support
- Actively participate in defining project scope and objectives
- Provide technical design assistance for predictive model development
- Present and communicate project deliverables/results to clients
- Function as integrator between business operation needs and advanced analytical solutions
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Our Human Capital Advanced Analytics & Modeling specialists use data and analytics technologies to help clients interpret data and make informed business decisions. Working collaboratively with diverse clients around the world, we also provide change management assistance and help clients design business processes that integrate predictive modeling within their existing infrastructure. Learn more about our Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics practice.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience in predictive modeling and advanced analytics
- Experience leading large sized teams
- Willingness to travel at least 50%
- Master's Degree or equivalent in statistics, actuarial science or related field of study
- 8+ years of advanced analytical experience
- 4+ years of project management experience in one or all of the following focus areas for the practice:
- Marketing ROI
- Customer Analytics.
- Revenue Forecasting
- Strong competency for statistical software packages (SAS, SPSS, R or MATLAB)
- Solid understanding of advanced analytics (statistics, simulation, optimization, etc)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and desire to help clients improve their businesses
- Strong desire for success
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule including overtime
- 8+ years of business analytics experience in one or more of the following industries: Technology, Media or Telecom
- Modeling expertise using statistical techniques such as logistic and linear regression, decision trees, neural network or clustering techniques
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSRMJL1205-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top