Advanced Analytics Enablement Cognitive Manager
Analytics & Information Management: Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Technologies Manager Candidates are required to have:
- 6+ years of relevant Analytics consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of experiencein Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design,Visualization
- At least 6 mo of experience in implementing IBM Watson, Cognitive scale, or Apache Mahout.
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle analytics engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Emperical Statistics or 4 years equivalent
- Willingness to travel to client locations (80%-100%)
EssentialFunctions of AAE Cognitive Technologies Managers:
- AAE Cognitive Technologies Managers at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- AAECognitive professional experience.
In addition,successful AAE Cognitive Technologies Managers will also havethe following preferred skills:
- Experiencedesigning and implementing Apache Open Source (Kafka, Storm, Spark) Frameworksto process end to end data management life cycle for NLP, Machine LogAlgorithms, and Text Mining algorithms.
- Abilityto work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communicationskills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving andtroubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
Qualified candidates arealso required to have at least one full lifecycle project experience in one ormore of the following areas:
- Development of statements of work and/or client proposals
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Lead workshops for client education
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Ability to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution
- Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization's business and strategic objectives
- Ability to manage multiple teams on a data warehousing engagement
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRKP002-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top