Adobe Alliance Sales Executive
Are you a Sales Executive with strong knowledgeand passion for marketing communications software consulting? If so, we need you to help us grow andtransform businesses in entirely new ways. You'll help companies focus onexperience, content, marketing and commerce to drive revenues, improveexperiences, increase efficiencies and reduce costs, all while enhancing themost important thing, customer experience.
As part of our Deloitte Digital practice, ourAdobe Alliance Sales Executives partner with the top marketing softwarecompanies globally to provide strategy, design, and development and integrationservices.
The Sales Center of Excellence(COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closingsales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals andManaging Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled effortsin securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncoveropportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuitprocess and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the salesprocess.
Work you'll do
Work with Deloitte Digital account teams toestablish relationships with key client stakeholders responsible for digitalinitiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor and customer experienceadvocate. You will be expected to hold conversations with senior marketing andIT leaders and to collaborate in bringing digital transformation solutions toDeloitte Digital clients. Understanding marketing and IT organizations andbuying process for digital solutions is critical.
- Work with clients to help them understand theirbusiness challenges in the context of their customer needs by helping themfocus on the end-to-end customer experience on platforms such as contentmanagement, data and analytics
- Work with clients to help them understand how new capabilitiescan help them rethink and solve business challenges in new and exciting ways
- Support creation of multi-channel experiencesworking closely to pull in offering leads and experts from across DeloitteDigital Interactive to deliver truly integrated solutions for new opportunitieswith existing clients and net new clients.
- Help clients understand where they are on theirtransformation journeys and map out where they need to get to, building inDeloitte Digital solutions to aid their journeys
- Manage your time to drive interactions and qualifynew opportunities to generate incremental sales
- Travel frequently
- At least 10 years business developmentexperience with either a Systems Integrator, Digital Agency, ProfessionalServices or appropriate enterprise software company
- Client facing consulting servicesexperience
- Conversational knowledge of digitalmarketing, mobile platforms and social media platforms
- Conversational knowledge of digitalstrategy, User Experience Design and Implementation
- Executive presence, poise and acommitment to superior quality in all aspects of work
- An ability to gain access andinfluence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executingstrategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in partner sales with Adobe
Requisition code: E18NATSSMGRBW012-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top