Administrator – PES – ICS - Macau
- Provide general administrative support to the office;
- Assist Group Administrator Manager in staff scheduling, archiving, and administration of the professional staff, group functions, etc.;
- Handle audit/bank confirmations;
- Schedule and update training sessions for Managers and staff;
- Assist in travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Administer expenses claims and prepare reports;
- Arrange company/land search;
- Maintain a proper filing/database system for easy retrieval and accurate documentation to facilitate information flow;
- Replenish stationery, copying paper and other office supplies items, and maintain office equipment;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Chinese Word Processing;
- Committed, hardworking, responsible, and well-organized;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Requisition code: CN120993
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top