Administrator – Central – Audit
Deloitte in Ukraine is currently searching for Administrator in Audit department of our Kyiv office.
You will be a part of Audit team and will mainly provide administrative support and manage department day-to-day life.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
The role will involve:
- Working with SAP system. Research, compile and summarize required materials and prepare various day-to-day reports
- Business Reporting
- Issuing invoices, working with contracts
- Projects maintenance administration in SAP (creating, changing and closing projects in SAP)
- Projects management administration, analysis of projects’ economy
- Time Sheets administration
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all corporate issues, information and communications
- Back-up of Contracts and Scheduling Administrator
To be considered you should possess:
- 1+ year of experience will be a plus
- University Degree in Economics
- Good command of English
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in time constraints, set priorities, do multiple tasks and make independent decisions
- Attention to details and proactiveness
- Good computer skills, Excel in particularly
- Highly organized and self-driven.
- Result-oriented and responsible
- Analytical skills
- Team player skills
Requisition code: 129570
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top