We are Deloitte’s advisory team focusing on the insurance industry and actuarial services with a strong team in Financial Services department. We provide comprehensive advisory on the insurance industry ranging from actuarial mathematics and process optimization to insurance product sale strategies.
To enable us to strengthen our Actuary team in Romania we are looking for an Actuary Specialist with a sound knowledge of mathematical and statistical approaches and with a good sense of their application to real-life problems.
We are offering:
- involvement in actuarial projects as support for the audit engagements of insurance companies and employee benefits obligations;
- consulting services for insurance companies in Romania and some throughout Central Europe;
- closely cooperation with top specialists in actuarial mathematics;
- diversity of projects and the opportunity to gradually specialise in line with your individual goals and interests;
- fast acquisition of broad insights across the insurance market;
- a young and professional team.
We are looking for:
- at least 1 year of relevant experience with knowledge of actuarial or financial mathematics, predictive modelling or data analysis; previous experience in Audit or insurance business is a plus.
- bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance or insurance;
- precision and analytical thinking;
- a good sense of applying mathematical methods to practical issues;
- proficiency in English (spoken and written);
- very good PC skills – MS Office; programming skills and the knowledge of modelling/statistical tools are an advantage;
- demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
Participation on audit and advisory projects is expected.
Requisition code: RO_081215_FSI
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top