Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics - Life Actuary
What impact will you make?
Deloitte currently has an opportunity for a part-qualified life Actuary to join our Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics team. The purpose of this role is to provide actuarial advisory services to (re)insurance organisations, banks and clients operating in other industries.
About the Team
Join Deloitte’s leading actuarial practice and apply your skills in projects reaching beyond traditional actuarial boundaries. You’ll work with colleagues and clients in Consulting, Corporate Finance, Tax and Audit – exposing you to leading edge actuarial work in a strategic, commercial and business context. Here you’ll develop an impressive range of broad consulting and technical skills that will allow you to fast track your career.
Our practice has both breadth and technical depth which is increasingly important in an ever changing market and regulatory landscape. You will be joining a fast growing and dynamic team of over 20 actuaries.
About the Opportunity
Working and managing a broad range of assignments including:
- Risk management
- Capital modelling
- Solvency II
- M&A due diligence
- Managing client relationships and acting as liaison with clients on project planning, budgeting and resolving issues
- Contributing to the growth of the practice by networking internally and externally, and playing a significant part in new business proposals and presentations
- 2 years life (re)insurance experience.
- You should be a part qualified Actuary currently studying, with an expectation to quality within 3 years.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- There are multiple roles but experience in any of the following fields would be advantageous
- Solvency II
- Financial reporting
- Credit risk modelling
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative and manage time effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer languages including Prophet, SAS, SQL or R would be an advantage.
If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefiting from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now.
Requisition code: 131086
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top