Actuarial Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our multidisciplinary experts of the Actuarial & Insurance Solution team provide services to customers belonging to the Insurance, Re-Insurance and Financial Sector industry. They are in charge of very specialized actuarial mission and provide solutions aligned with the strategic issues of our customers.
What is it about?
As Actuarial Consultant, you will:
- Participate in risk management activities such as Solvency II assessments, development and implementation of models, including projections for future Solvency II requirements
- Be involved in merger and acquisition tasks such as companies' valuation, due diligence, joint-venture creation, profitability analysis, review of pension liabilities and technical provisions
- Provide support to the audit team by reviewing provisions and technical accounts and as well as pension engagements (IAS 19)
- Participate in activities related to products and distributions such as tariff elaboration, segmentation and review of general terms and conditions
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master in Actuarial sciences and have 1 to 3 years' experience in a similar environment
- Have excellent analytical and technical skills on actuarial and financial mathematics matters
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be internationally mobile
- Be fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as an Actuarial Consultant and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make ?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: E126122
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top