Accountant - Audit Advisory Services Innovation
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Prepare and/or review the client's journal entries, detailed reports, account reconciliations, accruing expenses, tax invoices, withholding tax slips, and other tax or payment documents needed.
- Support the CFO and clients carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance/Accounting.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules on the cloud accounting system, ensure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Assist CFO and/or clients by answering the accounting and financial questions.
- Min. Bachelor in Accounting from reputable universities (Min. GPA 3,00).
- Min. 2 year experience as accounting and tax staff, preferably cloud accounting and familiar with online tax.
- Good time management.
- Attention to detail and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Able to work in a fast-moving and multi-tasking environment.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 133513
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top