ACA / ACCA Trainee
Our firm seeks to recruit high calibre and motivated individuals to join the Audit Department, as ACA/ACCA Trainees in our Limassol offices.
We welcome graduates with high ranking academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in both accounting-related and non-related subjects from reputable Universities. The ideal candidates should be ambitious and career oriented young professionals, who wish to embark on a fully subsidised training scheme to become Chartered or Certified Accountants.
- University degree
- UK Universities: min. grade of 2:1
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities: min. GPA of 7,5
- Private Cyprus Universities: min. 3.5 and a confirmation letter by the university indicating that you are in the top 10% of performers in your subject
- US Universities: min. GPA of 3.0 to 3.4 depending on the national ranking of the University
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages, as well as excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidates.
Requisition code: f83fdc9c-ca5d-4657-8f41-8613452b3adc
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top