Telco Solutions Architect - Remote
- Westborough, MA
Telco Solution Architect - Remote
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Telco Solutions Architect on our Service Provider and Telco Transformation Team within the Telco Business Unit.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, the Telco Solution Architect is responsible for the creation of cloud solutions based on Dell Technologies (Dell, DellEMC, VMware, Virtustream, Boomi, Secureworks) and 3rd party capabilities. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
Note this position requires working with team members globally, including US, Australia, Middle East, and Europe on a daily basis.
- Work across Dell Technologies, Telcos, Systems Integrators, and Cloud Service Providers to design and build Go-To-Market Telco based solutions
- Work with Global team to build solutions from ideation through implementation with partners
- Conduct workshops with Service Providers Globally
- Coordinate across internal team and business units across the enterprise to implement solutions
- Interface with campaign team, marketing team, sales, pre-sales, and business units to coordinate, build, architect, and document telco solutions to drive Enterprise sales through Telco capabilities and partners
- Provide weekly status updates on project status
- Run, manage, drive regular business rhythms for projects
- 15+ years cloud solutions experience
- Understanding of Telco and Service Provider market, requirements, technologies, drivers, and business models
- Experience with Project Planning tools and methodology
- Telco Technologies necessary to implement a broad array of solutions
- Industry standards and horizon capabilities driving the telco marketplace (NFV, 5G, OSS/BSS, etc)
- Cloud Technologies
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership skills
- Dell Technologies
- VMWare product family knowledge
- VMWare Telco Software Solutions (TCA, NSX, NFV, Velocloud)
- Dell Server product family knowledge
- DellEMC Storage product family knowledge
- Containers & Cloud Native
- Security / Cyber Security for cloud service provider
- Marketing methdologies
- Cost Modeling
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
This position is being staffed as a full time role. Details:
- Standard [country specific] full time work week
- Location split between primarily remote and partner locations with occasional on-site in DellEMC office
- 40% Travel, including international
Closing date: ASAP.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Back to top