Telco Service Provider Project Manager
Service Provider Project Management Role
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees and contractors.
We never stand still. The Service Provider and Telecom Transformation team (SPT2) within the Telecom Systems Business (TSB) is committed to developing solutions for service providers globally and integrating the breadth of the Dell Technologies portfolio for these solutions. Our project managers combine technical knowledge with broad business development capabilities and project management to drive integrated solutions across our portfolio and with our partners globally.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, the Project Manager / Business Operations role is responsible for working with a global team to identify and jointly build/take to market service provider solutions based on Dell Technologies (Dell, DellEMC, VMWare, Virtustream, Boomi) and 3rd party ISV capabilities. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
Note this position requires working with team members globally, including US, Australia, Middle East, and Europe on a daily basis.
- Drive success of solution projects through standard project management methodologies, coordinating resources across Dell, our partner companies, and Service Providers
- Manage project execution on technical solution creation project
- Create and manage project management artifacts
- Provide weekly status updates on project status
- Ensure on-time, professional delivery of solutions and artifacts
- Run, manage, drive regular business rhythms for projects
- Coordinate across internal team and business units across the enterprise to implement solutions
- Manage sub-contractor contracts, deliverables, and interlock
- Manage finance/budget for the organization
- Financial modeling
- 5+ years Technical project management experience
- Experience with Project Planning tools and methodology
- Understanding of Service Provider market, requirements, technologies, drivers Storage Technologies
- Cloud Technologies
- Telco Technologies
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership skills
- Microsoft Project
- Dell Technologies
- VMWare product family knowledge
- Dell Server product family knowledge
- DellEMC Storage product family knowledge
- Security / Cyber Security for service providers
- Cost Modeling
- Wrike Project Management Tool
If you have the vision and tactical acumen to steer the success of strategic business opportunities for a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
This position is being staffed as a contingent worker / staff augmentation role (contractor). Details:
- 40 hours/week
- Remote worker, with occasional in office visits (Any US City acceptable)
- 10% Travel, including international
- Full access to DellEMC Resources
Back to top