Telco Market Development Consultant - Remote
- Flexible / Remote
Job Title: Telco Market Development Consultant - Remote
Dell Technologies has had a 35-year history and track record to deliver ground-breaking product, solutions and services to help customers on their modernization and digital transformation journey! As we define our mission for the next 35 years - the opportunities to reshape the telco market are massive. We will do this through our uniquely differentiated approach, unparalleled assets and focus on innovation. We are making huge bets and fast progress to bring solutions to our customers - wherever they may be! If want to join the 'ground-floor' of a massive transformational effort and feel excited by the opportunity to use technology to define new computing paradigms and business opportunities - this role may be just the right opportunity for you!
The Consultant, Market Development is a highly visible member of the Dell Technologies Telco Business Unit. He or she will partner with the SVP, Operations and Market Development to manage our rapidly growing business. A strong candidate will work at both a strategic and operational level to drive initiatives and guide the business to focus on planning and customer experience.
This position requires extensive team member coordination, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to formulate issues and recommendations clearly. Attention to detail, project management skills, and a highly organized, process-focused mind are required to manage team priorities and deliverables. You must be able to execute under pressure/ deadlines and drive forward even when faced with ambiguity.
- Lead business initiatives in support of Telco BU priorities that require cross-functional participation and alignment
- As part of Telco BMS, develop and manage business-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success
- Build framework & manage process to quantify Dell's commitment to Telco; to include business analytics, competitive insight, market development.
- Manage the BMS specific to the Telco Ops & Market Dev team including all operating plans, processes and team forum. Ensure alignment with the Telco BU BMS.
- Execute the Operations & Market Development team's operational priorities in partnership with the team's leaders.
DESIRED CAPABILITIES/ EXPERIENCE
- Executive impact - lead team problem solving, influence executive thinking and drive them to action when necessary
- Communications - Strong written, power point and verbal communications skills
- Structured problem solving -disaggregate complex problems, drive analysis to understand root causes and propose solutions
- Project Management - lead key business initiatives with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
- Collaboration - Work collaboratively in complex cross functional environments
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a technology or management consulting company
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline
- Business analytics, competitive insight, market development, project management experience.
- Experience executing Operations & Market Development operational priorities in partnership with the team's leaders.
- Business Intelligence/ Reporting - Ability to define key business metrics and required reporting. Strong Excel skills. Understanding of how to build reports in tools like Business Objects, Tableau and SQL Reporting Services a plus.
- Knowledge of Smartsheet and Ally desired.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Back to top