It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell Technologies and recruiting new people to our global team. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. Alongside forecasting hiring needs, undertaking interviews and conferring job offers, we advise business leaders on the talent strategy and deliver all TA metrics.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Sr. Analyst Talent Researcher in our HR Talent Acquisition team in Malaysia (Penang, Kuala Lumpur).
What you'll achieve
As a Talent Researcher, you will be responsible to:
- Interact with TA teams across Asia Pacific region to understand talent pipelining demands across assigned Business Unit/s and region for future talent demands in Dell.
- Source candidates through various channels (existing and emerging) including pro-actively developing leads and develop candidate pools within their respective market streams with fast turnaround time.
- Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Present company and position in a professional manner.
- Review and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to the future skill demand
- Become a true expert in sourcing activities for different business lines of DELL
- Provide necessary recruitment support during sourcing life cycle (Sourcing to Shortlisting) of candidates for the future as and when requested.
- Build and grow a strong talent pipeline of high-quality candidates (Proactive databases) matching to the requested skills set requirements and build strong relationships with the talent pipeline via ongoing interactions and engagements (webinars, proactive chats with potential hiring managers)
- Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with TA and other stakeholders
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Min. 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Process orientation, good interviewing skills, good knowledge of industry & excellent communication skills.
- Ability to independently manage key relationships to achieve results.
- Drives for results, customer first, intellectual capacity.
- Recruitment experience in IT/ITES related industries.
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.