Small Business Inside Sales Representative - New College Grad - Round Rock, TX
- Round Rock, TX
Small Business - Inside Sales Representative
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we're determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products - client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Representatives breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
We can't wait for you to discover yourself as an Inside Sales Representative on our Small Business sales team in Round Rock, TX.
What you'll achieve
As a Small Business Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling Dell products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to a specified customer segment while ensuring a positive customer experience. You will participate in a 4-week sales training program, where you will receive an in-depth training on our products, the Dell sales model and our internal tools. During training you will gain hands on experience with the help of your assigned peer mentor, and by live coaching in the training queue. Additionally, you will have ongoing recursive training throughout the year that will build systematically increase your technical and sales skills.
- Drive 30 -50 inbound/outbound calls and emails with the goal of selling to new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers' products and services.
- Maintain and build relationships while delivering a positive customer experience via the Dell Technologies sales model.
- Utilize a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell Technologies interests.
- Sell Dell Technologies' full portfolio; including desktops, laptops, servers, services and accessories to Small Business customers while improving revenue and margin generation.
- Engage in cross-functional resources/product specialists to meet individual customer requirements.
Take the first step towards your dream career Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role: Essential Requirements
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Outlook.
- Result-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated to exceed goals with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Back to top