Service Delivery Engineer 2- vRA/vRO
- Bengaluru, India
Service Delivery Engineer
- Manage vRealize Automation - vRA-7x, 8x entities on DELL EMC hardware, third- party hardware, and cloud infrastructures
- Configure manage vRealize Automation infrastructure services
- Responsible for Implementing, Supporting and Troubleshooting the upgrades of data centers built using DELL EMC Convergence and Hyper Convergence Infrastructure from Remote.
- Deliver DELL EMC CI/HCI Solutions for Data centers and specifically integrating those into DELL EMC's overall data center architecture and detailed design
- Delivery Specialist will also serve as content knowledge expert, participate in upgrade proposal preparation, develop detailed upgrade services methodologies, customer presentations, mentor other technical consultants and assist with development of technical collateral around server and application integrated designs
- Principal Engineer should exercise judgment within defined Industry standards and use creativity to develop a clear low-level services methodology for the data center solutions being positioned
- Provides proactive recommendations to the customer for improving their use of Dell EMC CI/HCI/Cloud solutions to help maximize their satisfaction with Dell EMC
- 4+ years of Experience in remote IT Infrastructure support of global enterprise clients
- Expertise in Design, Install, Configure, Manage, Operations of vRealize Automation-vRA 7x and 8x / VMware vCloud Director -vCD 8/9/10
- Expertise in Designing Blueprints using Design Canvas, Event Broker, Event Subscription, XaaS
- Expertise in vRealize Orchestrator-vRO Install, Configure, Administration, integration and writing workflows
- Expertise in vRealize Suite of products like vROPS, vRLI, vRLCM, vIDM
- Expertise in PoweShell / PoewerCLI / vRO Workflow / Java Script / Shell Script / Python scripting
- Expertise in VMware vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, vSAN, Content Library
- Experience in Puppet / Ansible / Chef / Salt
- Experience working on Hyper- Converged Infrastructure - VxRail
- Knowledge and Understanding of VMware VCF - VMware Cloud Foundation.
- Knowledge of VMC on AWS, Azure Stack, Public Cloud technologies like Azure, AWS, GCP is plus
- Knowledge of Agile, DevOps, SRE practice/concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of Containers, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of Monitoring Tools like Splunk, EM7, Prometheus etc
- Experience in supporting through ticketing tool using standard ITIL framework and sensitive to Client SLAs
- Should have Expert knowledge in implementing & Supporting one or more of the Technology Domains such as Data center Networking, Unified Data center Storage Infrastructure, VMware Virtualization & Cisco UCS Compute Infrastructure, Enterprise Backup technologies, Block/File Storage technologies.
- Ability to work in shifts in a 24x7 setup.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) preferred
- VMware Certified Professional-Cloud Management and Automation (VCP-CMA) Preferred
- Dell Technologies DCS-CA: Cloud Architect, Cloud Infrastructure/ DCE-CA: Cloud Architect, Cloud Services
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Excellent customer service skills with strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It's how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Back to top