Senior Technician Technical support
Senior Technical Support Technician
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn't end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help - by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there's an issue with a customer's product, we'll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a a Senior Technician on our Technical Support team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It's how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
As part of our Technical Support team you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Answer customer calls / inquiries (internal and external) on related issues, e.g: Technical queries, Dispatches & Customer Escalation both phone and email systems
- Need to provide resolution for all the calls by researching and navigating through knowledge base
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Deal with other departments - eg: Sales or customer service etc... to solve the customer issues Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations and meeting or exceeding these expectations
- Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations and meeting or exceeding these expectations
- To verify and investigate into customer's complaints or issues and drive for resolution within specified time frames.
- To liaise with sales, logistics, customer care and support teams etc... to find solutions to customer issues
- Ability to Up sell on calls based on Customer needs
- Answer Indian Pro support customer calls / inquiries ( Command Over Engish & Hindi is mandatory) on related issues, e.g: Technical queries, Dispatches & Customer Escalation both phone and email systems
- 2 - 5 years of experience in technical support for laptops and desktops required.
- Experience in laptop/desktop troubleshooting required
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3) , U ndergraduates with minimum 24 months of call center experience required- full time experience
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Fluent English and Hindi communications skills required
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Willingness to work in 24/7 shifts
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here .
Back to top