Principal Software Engineer Salesforce (Service Cloud) - Secureworks - Hyderabad, India
Salesforce Consultant (Service Cloud)
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about "what's next." We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This role will primarily be focused on supporting a Global Customer Service team, but will additionally include implementation of one or more customer self-service portals leveraging Salesforce Communities and Einstein Chatbots. This person will be responsible for requirements definition and participate in design, configuration, testing, and deployment activities of Salesforce Service Cloud. This person will also serve as the primary system administrator for the Service Cloud environment.
- Conduct business process analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, coordination and communication. Effectively acts as the liaison between users, vendors, and the IT team. Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Evangelize current Service Cloud best practices and provide recommendations for future growth and scalability, directly interfaces with customer support team to understand business problems to design and deliver solutions
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Perform integration mapping design between Service Cloud and other relevant applications. Utilize established project management methodologies to coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new platform development requests.
- Prepares documentation and informational training materials, conducts new user training and responsible for increasing the user skill sets across the company.
- Minimum 3 years of experience architecting and implementing Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Deep understanding of Service Cloud Functionality including Knowledge base, Omni channel, case escalation process, Milestone setup, Community Case Management, Entitlement setup
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein, AI, Chatbots is desirable
- Experience with Remedy ARS is desirable
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and ERP integrations is desirable
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Back to top