Principal Engineer-vRealize Automation/vRealize Orchestrator & Scripting
People make Dell - so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Dell EMC Managed Services span infrastructure, engineered solutions, and end users. Engineered Solutions encompasses our expertise in cloud solutions comprised of different best-of-breed products from Dell Technologies businesses such as Virtustream, VMware, and Pivotal. These cloud platforms include Dell EMC Converged Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud and Native Hybrid Cloud with VMware and Pivotal. Within the DTMS at Dell EMC, we are looking for a Principal Engineer, Service Delivery to join our team in Bangalore/Pune.
Company Description: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work for Us: Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition: Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It's how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
- Deploy Distributed Execution Managers and agents for vRealize Automation Center connectivity
- Configure endpoints to support compute fabric connectivity
- Manage vRealize Automation Center 6.2 entities on VMware hardware, third- party hardware, and cloud infrastructures
- Configure manage vRealize Automation Center infrastructure services
- Responsible for Implementing, Supporting and Troubleshooting the upgrades of data centers built using DELL EMC Convergence and Hyper Convergence Infrastructure from Remote.
- Deliver DELL EMC CI/HCI Solutions for Data centers and specifically integrating those into DELL EMC's overall data center architecture and detailed design
- Delivery Specialist will also serve as content knowledge expert, participate in upgrade proposal preparation, develop detailed upgrade services methodologies, customer presentations, mentor other technical consultants and assist with development of technical collateral around server and application integrated designs
- The Delivery Specialist should exercise judgment within defined Industry standards and use creativity to develop a clear low level services methodology for the data center solutions being positioned
- Provides proactive recommendations to the customer for improving their use of Dell EMC CI/HCI solutions to help maximize their satisfaction with Dell EMC
- 8+ years of Experience in remote IT Infrastructure support of global enterprise clients
- Expertise in vCloud Automation Center, vRealize Automation Center architecture.
- Expertise in vCenter Orchestrator / vCloud Director ,Vsphere hypervisor
- Experience working on Hyper- Converged Infrastructure - VxRail
- Knowledge and Understanding of VMware VCF - VMware Cloud Foundation.
- Install, Configure and manage vRealize Automation Center 6.2 and components
- Understand and configure vCloud Automation Center workflows
- Integrate VMware vCenter Orchestrator with vCloud Automation Center.
- Automate application provisioning with VMware vCloud Application Director Manage and monitor machines and resource reclamation through VROPs.
- Ability to work in shifts in a 24x7 setup.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- EMCSA, EMCTA Storage Certifications preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It's how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Back to top